1. - You must posts these rules.
2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
(Cutting off the "you absolutely must tag blah blah blah; do it if you want to. I don't do tags.
1. I have one tattoo; it is Lordi's mask logo. I <3 it. I also have plans for further tattoos but I'm not sure exactly sure what they'll be. For instance, I want Sonic the Hedgehog and Knuckles the Echidna, probably standing back-to-back, but I'm not sure where. I also want something Ninja Turtles-related and something Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series-related, but I have no idea what or where.
2. I'm pretty sure the majority of my t-shirts are Ninja Turtles-related.
3. I have peripheral neuropathy
in my feet and a bit in my legs; I get random aches and pains, especially sharp shooting pains in my toes and feet. It's due to my diabetes. And today I found out my current doctor is actually withholding some of my diabetes medication
until I can make time to go in and see her. Fuck her. I'm looking for a new doctor anyway.
4. I am not, to my knowledge, allergic to any kind of food. Except maybe cheap chocolate; that does
make my throat itch a little.
5. I drink tea like a fish. Green tea specifically. I'll drink other types of tea but I love green tea. I drink Honest Tea's "Honey Green Tea" the most. I also adore this Passion Fruit ice tea that several of the restaurants around here serve. It's reeeeally yummy. :3
6. I get kind of testy if I can't have my space. Too much time around people--any people, even my friends--and I start to get pretty pissy. Sometimes I "go to bed" just to get away from people, then watch DVDs until I'm actually ready to sleep. Sorry!!
7. I rarely paint my nails, but when I do, it's either black, or something sparkly. XD
8. I have a tic disorder, which means, similar to someone with Tourette's Syndrome, I have a tendency to have sudden, jerking movements that I have little to no control over. It's annoying as hell, especially if I'm trying to sleep, when it tends to be worse.
9. I love horror movies, ghost hunting shows, and other scary stuff, but due to the anxiety disorder I've got that's gotten worse in recent years, I have to mostly avoid that stuff. :C
10. I adore writing but as if I've grown out of it, I haven't been able to write much in recent years. I don't know why. But I miss it terribly. There's so many stories I want to continue, or finish, and I just. Can't. It haunts me.10 Things About You (from )
1. What is your quest?
Uh... to decorate my body with more tattoos and piercings until I am satisfied. 2. What is your favorite "bad" piece of media (book, TV show, movie, game, music, comic, whatever!)?
Oooh, that's hard... probably the Re-Animator movies. They're horrible and I love them. :33. What's just your favorite piece of media?
Favorite piece of media, like, ever? Um... Christ, that's a hard one. Maybe the song "Bite It Like A Bulldog" by Lordi?4. Ever built a website?
Quite a few! Including my current personal site, HamatoKameko.com
, and my LazyTown fansite, LazyTown Links
. :35. What's your fandom? Where does your love, energy, and fanart/fanfic lie?
I have several! Ninja Turtles and Sonic the Hedgehog are the main ones, but there's also Mighty Ducks: The Animated Series, Lordi (the band), LazyTown, Invader Zim, and like a zillion other things. 6. Do you wanna build a snowman?
It doesn't snow here. :c I mean unless you go up into the mountains.
7. Fuckin' Chip's Challenge, amiright?
I had never heard of Chip's Challenge until now. I just looked it up. Found a place where I can play it online, even. Pretty cool actually! 8. What's your favorite story about yourself?
Umm... Oh! When I was real little, like six or so, we were staying with my grandparents over Easter weekend. On Sunday morning, as is customary, I was up really early, earlier than anyone else. I gravitated to my Easter basket, of course. There I found jelly beans, including three or four licorice ones. I didn't like licorice jelly beans, but I remembered my grandfather loved them. So, being the smart little thing I was, I tiptoed into my grandparents' bedroom and left the black candies on the bed next to my sleeping grandfather.
A little while later, I heard my grandfather yelling.
Turns out he'd mistaken the jellybeans for bugs.9. Remember when you tried to kill me twice?
Uh... no comment. >_>10. Who you gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS!! (sorry, can't think of anything clever today.
)10 Questions, for who, if anyone, bothers to do this meme thingy.
1. I'm stealing one from SonicSpirit128. What's your favorite story about yourself?
2. Do you have any pets? Any good stories about them?
3. What's your favorite fandom--the one you enjoy the most?
4. What'd you have for dinner last night?
5. Have a favorite book or, if you prefer, a favorite fanfiction?
6. What do you do when you can't sleep at night?
7. Do you have a favorite restaurant?
8. Do you have a song stuck in your head at the moment? What is it?
9. What position do you sleep in?
10. I'm on a little Invader Zim kick. Are you on a kick of anything at the moment?